Waste Processing Facilities Reports
Summary of tonnages processed by facilities and companies (Q100) from Waste Data Flow
- England and Wales
- One report for each material group
- Currently two years of data split by local authority, material, facility type and facility/company
- Maps of tonnages by region and also facility location
- The facility locations and company names have been extracted from the Q100 dataset with a combination of automated and manual processing. For facilities without a dedicated NationalFacilityId, this means pulling out the postcodes and company names from text fields such as the FacilityAddress field. It involves substantial manual input from a waste management professional.
- Includes a page showing a summary of the raw data originally taken from Waste Data Flow, and how each facility entry in Q100 has been mapped and processed